Re: Ubuntu Edge emulator skin

hi,

On Fr, 2013-11-22 at 12:54 -0600, Ted Gould wrote:

> That's very cool.  We need to get rid of that green launcher icon
> though.  Ugly!  :-)
>
> Perhaps the icon from the Ubuntu Phone team?
> https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-phone

I haven't found where that ugly icon comes from yet, seems it is somehow
compiled into the emulator binary, I was actually thinking about having
a more clever script that doesn't need to copy the whole emulator,
automatically creates the image in something like ~/.cache and is
launchable from a .desktop file that you can also pin to the launcher
and search in the dash etc ..

ciao
	oli