Re: Ubuntu Edge emulator skin

Just wish to compliment on the attractive skin. Not a dev, but since it doesn't show the keys to the right side as before, will the emu eventually support using the computer keyboard input?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 6:59 PM, Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 22.11.2013 20:07, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> I would prefer that we just make sure these are well known than adding
> bloat back to the UI ...

Well known might not be discoverable enough. And what I'm thinking of shouldn't add much bloat - just put the buttons where they (were meant to be) physically on the device - maybe show the sides of the device with the buttons, or maybe just make them protrude from the device enough people actually see them and try.

--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.