Re: auto update not working (14.04)

hi,
On So, 2013-11-24 at 12:46 +0530, Sayantan Das wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I am currently running Ubuntu Touch using MultiRom on my Nexus 4. I
> installed the 14.04 (r10) build . The install went fine, and I can
> access everything. However, I am not able to update the to latest
> builds. It keeps saying no updates available when I try to update via
> the system settings update option.
>

>  Any ideas how to get that working?

you would have to switch to the devel-proposed channel instead of using
devel. there was no devel release in a while because the quality of the
images in devel-proposed (from where they migrate) was not good enough.

http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/ has the automated test
results of all our builds ... the failure rate for the next released
devel image needs to be at least on par with image 10 before we let it
into the channel.

that said though, i am not sure our update mechanism will get along with
multirom images, dual booting is not in our focus at all currently.

ciao
	oli