Re: Ubuntu Edge emulator skin

On 11/24/2013 02:56 AM, Michał Sawicz wrote:
On 24.11.2013 03:02, Daniel wrote:
Yes, I think that's the only sane solution. Even with the current
emulator the keyboard on the right didn't work, AFAIK, and you had to
use the on-screen-keyboard.

An interesting thing here... Since we need to know when an external
keyboard is connected and disable the OSK in that instance (same for
pointer/mouse, for that matter), we'll need to somehow be able to do
that in the emulator, too.

On the other hand, the OSK is surely important for both layout and input-type testing. So external keyboard functionality is useful but should not necessarily be automatic or default.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/