Re: follow instructions to build emulator on precise amd64 but fail at build-emulator-sdcard.sh

On 24 November 2013 12:08, Shuduo Sang <sangshuduo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just follow https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Emulator and build it from
> scratch then I meet error output as below:
>
> $ ./build/tools/build-emulator-sdcard.sh
> + OUT=out/target/product/generic/
> + [ ! -e out/target/product/generic//ubuntu-rootfs.tar.xz ]
> + ./build/tools/get-tarball-url.py
> ./build/tools/build-emulator-sdcard.sh: 1:
> ./build/tools/build-emulator-sdcard.sh:
> ./build/tools/get-tarball-url.py: not found
> + wget -O out/target/product/generic//ubuntu-rootfs.tar.xz
> wget: missing URL
> Usage: wget [OPTION]... [URL]...
>
> Try `wget --help' for more options.
>

> What I should to do now?
>
> BTW, If I want to copy executable emulator after I build it out, what
> files need be copied to?

The emulator is planned to be packaged for precise & also update
phablet-tools to be able to download a pregenerated sdcard images.

get-tarball-url.py should be in build/tools/, please search the file
in question. It is available from phablet-trusty branch of the built/
git repository. [1]

[1] http://phablet.ubuntu.com/gitweb?p=CyanogenMod/android_build.git;a=blob;f=tools/get-tarball-url.py;h=80261e9253a31a0e7393f195ae2d47a4b5427e79;hb=refs/heads/phablet-trusty

Regards,

Dmitrijs.