Re: auto update not working (14.04)

Hi Sayantan,

I read your instruction on Muktware and checked out the app on the play
store. It seems like an easy way to get both android and ubuntu touch on
your phone. Nice work!

@Oli, Check out
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tassadar.multirommgr on
the play store. It makes installing ubuntu touch pleasantly easy.

Regards,
Nekhelesh