Re: Fwd: [DEVELOPMENT] libubuntu_application_api.so not found

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013, François Leblanc wrote:
> When I run lxc-console -n android -t0 I can do logcat where I can see the
> message
> linker.c (1095): /system/lib/libubuntu_application_api.so not found

Ok; I dont know specifically where this comes from nor whether it's
related to your issue; perhaps you can find more complete logs and/or a
simple test case to trigger this issue.

You could also compare with the emulator's behavior.

I've just tested lxc-console -n android -t0 on mako (Nexus 4) and I
didn't get any error in logcat's output / dmesg / syslog.

> Like I guess that communication betwen android firmeware and ubuntu is
> crucial

Yes, specifically for SurfaceFlinger which is probably what you expect
to run and that is started withing the Android container; alternatively,
you could try running Mir, but it might require porting to your specific
GPU / GL libs.

--
Loïc Minier