Re: Landing plan 25.11.12 special episode

Really impressive swiftness in bug fixing !! I had submitted the dmesg for
the WiFi issue just yesterday !!

I would like to point out that the GPS icon is always showing up on the
panel irrespective of whether the GPS is on or not. I also don't see any
change in the icon when I then on location and GPS options.

Regards,
Sayantan