Landing plan 27.11.13

hey everyone,

We promoted image #32, knwon as "I will always get GSM when I boot up my phone" \o/ I guess that title said it all, we still have the traditional comparable test results as we have seen in the past few days.

Image #33 fixes some toolkit regressions released during the night (scrolling in list items) Some work is going in making core apps a little bit more green, baloons and sergio are testing and releasing fixes one after another We have some landed we prevented due to test failing or spotted regressions, work is going on to discuss directly with upstream to get them landed as soon as possible. Mir is waiting on the 2 issues previously mentionned to be fixed in trunk to be released.

We also landed some new components like unity-voice and some new test stack to prepare the ground for even better and more excited releases.
Cheers,
Didier