[DEVELOPMENT] [xt907] Boot loop problem

Hello all,
I've been at this for a few days now. I seem to be stuck in a boot loop
error.

Here's what I've figured out. From looking at the last_kmsg, it seems that
my partitions may not be mounting correctly. Also, I know for sure they
aren't because the recovery.img (created by the same script as system.img)
is unable to mount any of the partitions.

Someone suggested I edit my fstab file. No luck there.

Then another person suggested I use abootimg to extract the boot.img and
hack around init. I'm not too sure what he meant. So far I've ran abootimg
-x boot.img.

Here's the last_kmsg: http://pastebin.com/8ZQLixZv

Here's the bootimg.cfg (extracted from boot.img):
http://pastebin.com/iSnntn0n

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Eamon