Features after installing uburntu mobile os to nexus 4

Hi,

I am new to Ubuntu mobile, sorry for asking basic questions.

Are the features currently available for Ubuntu on Nexus 4 including
Chromium, VLC, bash terminal and USB mount on laptop running on any
distributions of Linux to allow file transfer between Nexus 4 and the
other Linux hosts (Currently Nexus 4 Android cannot be mounted to the
Linux hosts)?

Can I compile C / C++ or Python applications on Ubuntu desktop and
running them on both Ubuntu desktop and mobile on Nexus 4?

Where can I buy a dock system to connect Nexus4, keyboard and mouse
(not to use wireless keyboard and wireless mouse)?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

jupiter

Follow ups