Re: [Porting] About android-ramdisk.img

Here's some info, if they may help (including dmesg). I added a line to
start adb into the init file in ubuntu initrd. The device boots, then adb
starts. After a few minutes, adb stops working and after a few seconds the
device reboots.

"The device is in a bootloop or hangs on boot not showing up with adb shell:
*boot into recovery mode and adb pull /proc/last_kmsg* to check the
previous dmesg. Do not power off the device between the hang and booting
into recovery as that likely leads to losing the ramconsole contents . Make
sure you have proper permissions in the ramdisk and /init can start. Make
sure you have a valid console=... argument on the kernel command line."

Even after adding the lines to start adbd, there's still no
/proc/last_kmsg. I rebooted directly from the stuck into recovery. The
dmesg I attached is the one I get by running dmesg when the stuck is
happening, before it reboots.

Thanks,
Rizqi

(Trying to reply to the mailing list)