Re: [sdk] QR code support

Hi,

On Wednesday 04 December 2013 11:39:04 Sam Bull wrote:
> Any SDK devs have any comment on this? It would help guide the direction
> of development on our app, if we have an idea of whether this will
> happen or not.

I'm not a SDK dev but I'm the author of 2 apps with QR code scanning support
so I might be able to give some insight.

In my humble opinion, this is not critical enough to be addressed in the SDK
anytime soon given the other open work packages and issues there are still
around. However, feel free to reuse the code from Tagger and/or Authenticator.
It's quite simple, you just need to copy the classes you need and package them
up in a plugin (or register it through main.cpp).

Feel free to ping me in IRC for assistance if you run into troubles.

Hope that helps,
Michael