HEVC, theora and daala encoded videos don't display on ubuntu phone nexus 4 saucy stable. opus encoded audio files play from browser/filemanager well.

When playing theora videos from browser/filemanager, there is this huge
delay before playing(BUG).
http://adequatech.ca/blah.theora

When playing daala encoded videos, there is nothing displayed(BUG).
There is no daala encoded support anywhere in ubuntu repositories yet
within ffmpeg or other tools.
http://adequatech.ca/blah.daala

Opus encoded audio .opus files play well from the filemanager/browser on
the nexus 4.  The opus files do show up under the Music category when
going to the home dash.
http://adequatech.ca/blah.opus

I tried encoding .mp4 files with ffmpeg on the ubuntu phone itself and
it flies.  When I encoded theora, it's slower software-based encoding
rather than hardware supported encoding.  Perhaps using Nexus 4's OpenCL
api would help with theora/daala encoding/decoding, but the end result
is the hardware-support mp4 rules performance wise.

HEVC video format isn't supported yet either.  I tried these on Ubuntu
Phone(Nexus 4) Saucy stable and Saucy desktop.  It doesn't work anywhere
yet:
http://trailers.divx.com/hevc/TearsOfSteelFull12min_720p_24fps_27qp_831kbps_720p_GPSNR_41.65_HM11.mkv
http://trailers.divx.com/hevc/TearsOfSteelFull12min_720p_24fps_27qp_831kbps_720p_GPSNR_41.65_HM11.hevc

Cheers,