Re: Ramdisk

Ok , just fyi, I knew it was on the boot.img which is why i asked , as each boot.img is different for each device.

And I didnt build from source for this particular phone I'm just mix n matching files from another devices port and adding my own changes here and there for experiments

So far I get adb . Just added sh so i now have adb shell

Battery died so now I'm charging it lol