Landing call 9.12.13

Hey,

Let's keep it short,
we had multiples images kicked by a cron job this week-end, containing mtp fixes to get better adb stability, and so, better in term of our testing.

The tests results shows that, we are at ~95% of test passing!

We still fought due to an "ust" ABI transition + a new dependency on it of the upstart-app-launcher dragging unity-mir, content-hub and url-dispatcher being stuck in proposed (because of not being able to build anymore on arm64 due to that new build-dependency). It took the day to be able to track/fix it (both ABI transitions and dependencies). The latest touch image containing those fixes just finished to build and now, we have several hours of integration tests running + some dogfooding.

We know that https://launchpad.net/bugs/1258655 is an existing bug way easier to trigger since we have latest unity8. I proposed as seeing the test case to not block promotion on it, but having the unity8 team focusing on it as well as the other 2 bugs that was listed the past days.

Let's cross fingers that image #55 will be the new promoted one tomorrow morning.

Then, we can resume normal landings.
Cheers,
Didier

Follow ups