Re: HEVC, theora and daala encoded videos don't display on ubuntu phone nexus 4 saucy stable. opus encoded audio files play from browser/filemanager well.

Hi David,

The current stable release of Ubuntu Touch (13.10) does not officially
support playback of theora, daala or opus video/audio. The only supported
codecs at this time are h.264 and mpeg4 for video, and mp3, aac, wav and
flac for audio. We should be adding more codec support in the future.

Jim