Re: Landing call 9.12.13

As you probably noticed, 55 looked *really* good on the automated
tests, with greater than 98% pass on both phones and only 1 crash
(dialer).

Unfortunately, popey pointed out a critical issue on IRC:
<popey> rsalveti: i wouldn't promote 55 with bug 1259253
<ubot5> bug 1259253 in click (Ubuntu) "UID changes for clickpkg user
breaks app updates/installs" [High,Triaged]
https://launchpad.net/bugs/1259253

So that may keep 55 back for now, but it's definitely a step in the
right direction!