Re: Landing team 10.12.13

Le 11/12/2013 10:20, Tomas Ö a écrit :
I just checked for updates on my Nexus 4 and I got r33!? I thought we were waiting for r58 to be promoted?

It's part of the issue we are facing right now.

The latest image has been labeled image 33 when promoting, but the content is image 57 (which is the one we wanted to promote). So content-wise, you have latest and greatest, just the label isn't reflecting the reality (seems it's a feature though, but I clearly think that feature brings confusion to multiple people, us included ;)).

In short: if you upgrade, don't pay attention to the version, you will have the latest image.

Cheers,
Didier