Re: Landing team 10.12.13

Le 11/12/2013 12:38, Olivier Tilloy a écrit :

    * notes-app (Bill)
    One test failing on both mako and maguro:
    http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/55:20131209.1:20131203/5355/notes-app-autopilot/558827/
    http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/55:20131209.1:20131203/5356/notes-app-autopilot/558857/
    3 flaky tests on mako:
    http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/56:20131210:20131203/5360/notes-app-autopilot/

I am able to reproduce the failure on maguro, although not reliably. It’s being looked at. I don’t have a nexus 4 handy to look into the failures on mako, unfortunately.

Does anyone on your team have a nexus 4? As it seems to be flacky and not being reliably reproducible, looking at the code can help already to see if a race happened.

    * webbrowser-app (Bill)
    2 flaky tests on maguro only:
    http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/56:20131210:20131203/5363/webbrowser-app-autopilot/

Looks like this one has been re-run, it’s all green now. The webbrowser-app tests have been green for weeks (if not months) in a row. Do we have access to the logs of the previous run (with the two failures you’re mentioning)?

Argh, I did ask to not rerun the test to the CI team. I'll reash it. Webbrowser-app is flaky for quite some time, but the CI team generally rerun the tests, that's why you did see it green for weeks/months in a row. For instance, here is on image 57 webbrowser with a lot of failing tests: http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/57:20131210.1:20131203/5375/webbrowser-app-autopilot/. Would be interesting to know the root case, it seems something is screwed at some point, and then all tests are failing, can you have a look at that case and try to be more robust? (or pass to the CI team if it's an infra issue).

Thanks!