Re: OSK regression [was: Re: Ubuntu touch images - 11.12.13]

On 12.12.2013 08:31, Martin Pitt wrote:
This is perfectly reproducible manually on a
fresh install (tested on image 59).

Actually I don't think that's true. It became difficult to swipe the keyboard down indeed, when we moved to Mir, for input routing reasons.

You can still swipe it down when starting your swipe between the top edge of the OSK and the top row of keys. There's ideas to improve that (i.e. you should be able to swipe down *anywhere* on the keyboard to swipe it down, really), I believe Jouni filed a bug, can't find it now, though...

--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.