Ubuntu CI infrastructure scheduled outages

In order to provide you with more predictable service from the CI
infrastructure, we're going to be sending notices of planned service
interruptions two days in advance of any work. The hope is that this
will give you adequate time to prepare and an opportunity to let us
know if the date overlaps with a critical event for you.

We will do our best to provide enough information for you to assess
what impact this has on your own work, and will endeavour to target
these mails to only the mailing lists of the teams we've determined to
be affected. As this latter point is an imprecise science, we will err
on the side of notifying more people than necessary. Over time we'll
try to make this more and more accurate.

If you wish to always receive these notifications of service
interruption from us, I encourage you to subscribe to the following
mailing list:

https://launchpad.net/~canonical-ci-announce

Consider this mailing list the safety net. Please have at least one
person from your team subscribed to it.

Thank you.