Re: OSK regression [was: Re: Ubuntu touch images - 11.12.13]

Sounds good Zanetti!

We were thinking about making the whole keyboard swipeable, but thought
that might interfere with swipe based keyboards like Swype later on.. in
terms of usability though it would be far superior. Maybe for a Swype
keyboard we have the top part as the touch area, and normal keyboards, the
whole keyboard becomes swipable to dismiss?