Re: OSK regression [was: Re: Ubuntu touch images - 11.12.13]

On Fri, 2013-12-13 at 11:42 +0100, Michał Sawicz wrote:
> Yeah, the threshold just needs to be higher, but the approach seems
> feasible still. Won't help discoverability, though.

Using the device, it was quickly obvious that everything is gesture
based, and fairly logical. So, with no buttons or other UI element
around, dragging the keyboard down was the first thing I could think of
trying, and was pleased to find that to be the correct thing to do.
	I don't think I dragged from the top though, so having a small
arbitrary area that must be dragged is less likely to be discovered in
the same way. So, atleast for me, it did help with discoverability.