Re: ubuntu touch image 12.12.13

> * messaging-app (Bill):
> One failure test on mako
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/55:20131209.1:20131203/5356/messaging-app-autopilot/558958/
> -> So, Martin mentioned, it's not a flaky test, but a flaky behavior
> and the bug is real. I think the discussion is continuing to figure
> out where the issue lies?

So to close this thread, there is no bug in closing the keyboard
manually in the messaging-app. It works as it should. The autopilot test
code that closes the keyboard needs to be fixed, made generic and moved
to the ubuntu-ui-toolkit emulator such that it can be used by any
autopilot test. This is captured as a bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1239753

In the meantime, the messaging-app autopilot tests has been modified to
close the keyboard using a different method, pressing the send button
after sending a message. This is a temporary workaround that fixes the
test until the above generic close-osk method is implemented. It is in
trunk.