Re: ubuntu touch image 13.12.13

Le 13/12/2013 18:26, Didier Roche a écrit :

Phew, end of this list! I'm still hoping that we can announce a good news like promoting image #65 (late), let's cross fingers.

And crossing fingers really worthed it!

Image #65 has a very good pass rate: ~98% for both mako and maguro! All the known failures are part of what was already reported previously. So, we just promoted it so that you can enjoy for the week-end latest and greatest of Ubuntu Touch!

And I guess, time for holidays for me! I'll let the rest of the team piloting and reporting in the coming days. ;)
Have a good end of year period everyone!

Cheers,
Thanks