Re: Multiple versions of apps in store

Well, on iOS people just support the latest because it has ~80% device
coverage in weeks. If we can do that, then it will not happen here.
As for Android ... well, I have no idea. But plenty of apps don't work on
plenty of devices after a specific app version, and there is no way to get
the old version either, which generates fishy "old apk" sideloading, which
is probably worse (you may end up installing random crap).