Landing team 16.12.13

Hi everyone,

Since Didier is away on holidays, I have been asked to take care of the
daily updates of our landings and image status.

So, first of all: today we tested and promoted image #68! The test
results we got in the morning look really good, with pass-rates of 99.4%
on mako and 99.0% on maguro. Let's work on getting it back to a 100% on
both! Still, we're really really close to achieving this goal.
The promoted image (#68) has the fix for LP: #1234361 [1], so bluetooth
devices should be once again available to your convenience.

We also started build of image #69 (no pun intended). We did it a bit
late as we wanted to include the latest libhybris update in it - which
was sadly stuck in proposed. But this got swiftly resolved and we could
kick a new build.

For tomorrows image we are planning to release a new
ubuntu-system-settings version, which has a LOT of pending changes -
some related to changing background images. Let's see how it goes tomorrow.

Today, a quick list of tasks related to 'going green':

* ubuntu-weather-app (Nicholas):
Still flaky tests it seems - one failure on mako, two on maguro:
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/68:20131216:20131211.2/5485/ubuntu-weather-app-autopilot/576082/
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/68:20131216:20131211.2/5483/ubuntu-weather-app-autopilot/576121/
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/68:20131216:20131211.2/5483/ubuntu-weather-app-autopilot/576120/

* calendar-app (Nicholas):
Latest test results show 3 failures on maguro only, so we still have
flaky tests here:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/68:20131216:20131211.2/5485/calendar-app-autopilot/
Nicholas? Any news on that?

* unity8 (Kevin):
One failure on maguro. Is this still a random failure? I guess we need
to push on that as well:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/68:20131216:20131211.2/5485/unity8-autopilot/

* gallery-app (Bill):
So, we noticed one failure on mako. Not sure if it's a flaky test or
maybe infra issues - still, worth mentioning as it's still a failure:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/68:20131216:20131211.2/5483/gallery-app-autopilot/575353/

* Indicators (Thomas):
So, the fix for the 24h format bug has finally got merged! The problem
seemed to be indeed in indicator-datetime. We'll try to release it as
soon as possible, since the regression got squashed.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtubuntu/+bug/1256061

* Mir (Kevin):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1258655 is still
under investigation it seems.

* terminal-app (Nicholas):
I still see that the bug for the keyboard keys not working still being
investigated. Let's try pushing on it and get it fixed ASAP:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-terminal-app/+bug/1257791

Ok, I guess these are all of importance. I apologize for the rawness of
this update, I probably need some time to get used to it.

So, see you tomorrow!
Thank you.

[1]
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxc-android-config/+bug/1234361