Re: Landing team 16.12.13

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <
lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> * unity8 (Kevin):
> One failure on maguro. Is this still a random failure? I guess we need
> to push on that as well:
>
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/68:20131216:20131211.2/5485/unity8-autopilot/

<kg>  all the previous flaky tests were simply timeouts on the lockscreen,
we really were hoping for a correction there to fix all the flaky unity8
tests. so we'll need to look into this.

> * Mir (Kevin):
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1258655 is still
> under investigation it seems.

<kg> yes - still under investigation. we know for sure sometimes we're
seeing powerd report 2 "on" msgs in a row for the screen blanking when you
hit the key rapidly. simply filtering/ignoring the second "on" results in a
hang. so now we're on to digging around in powerd, if anyone feels like
they know that logic and would like to help just hit up kdub on irc in
#ubuntu-mir