Re: Landing team 16.12.13

Is it just me, or is bluetooth still not working? After upgrading to r68, I have tried to get my Nexus 4 to discover no less than three different bluetooth audio devices (Jabra Street 2, Blueant 3.0 and Logitech F1) with no luck. My phone can't see any of them, no matter how long I try. The units are all visible from other BT enabled phones.

Tomas