Re: Click packages for more than one architecture

Hello,

On 17.12.2013 10:13, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Were there some discussion or does anyone have thoughts about:
>
>  - Where we expect binaries or modules (for both QML and HTML5 apps)
>    to live, for a case of multiple architectures in one click?
>  - How apparmor (and friends) will deal with this?
>  - Which impact it's going to have on Unity and upstart-app-launch?
>  - Which changes will have to be made for our development tools?
>  - Which review tests we want to implement?
>  - <Your other open questions here.>

Colin pointed out that we already had a discussion about this on the
ubuntu-appstore-developers list and he was right.

[1] has a lot of the details and it seems like with [2] Ted is working
on getting the upstart-app-launch bits resolved.

Are there any other outstanding work items regarding this work? Do the
apparmor tools need tweaks? How about Unity? The SDK?

Is this also going to work for Cordova plugins?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-appstore-developers/msg00703.html