Re: Click packages for more than one architecture

Hello,

On 17.12.2013 11:31, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> On 17.12.2013 10:13, Daniel Holbach wrote:
>> Were there some discussion or does anyone have thoughts about:
>>
>>  - Where we expect binaries or modules (for both QML and HTML5 apps)
>>    to live, for a case of multiple architectures in one click?
>>  - How apparmor (and friends) will deal with this?
>>  - Which impact it's going to have on Unity and upstart-app-launch?
>>  - Which changes will have to be made for our development tools?
>>  - Which review tests we want to implement?
>>  - <Your other open questions here.>
>
> Colin pointed out that we already had a discussion about this on the
> ubuntu-appstore-developers list and he was right.
>
> [1] has a lot of the details and it seems like with [2] Ted is working
> on getting the upstart-app-launch bits resolved.
>
> Are there any other outstanding work items regarding this work? Do the
> apparmor tools need tweaks? How about Unity? The SDK?
>
> Is this also going to work for Cordova plugins?
>
> [1] https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-appstore-developers/msg00703.html
> [2]
> https://code.launchpad.net/~ted/upstart-app-launch/tracking-arch/+merge/196194

Does anyone have a project which already uses cmake to install binaries
and modules all into the right directories (as specified in
https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-appstore-developers/msg00703.html)?
It'd be great if we could have a look at this together and figure out
implementation issues together.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel