Re: New Landing Plan format!

Hello,

On 18 Dec 2013 00:42, "Robert Park" <robert.park@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> As was decided at the sprint in Oakland, the landing plan spreadsheet
> is very deficient and should be replaced with standard, existing
> tools.
>
> So instead of complaining about the lack of progress in this area, I
> decided to JFDI:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/landing-plan
>
> I did my best to copy the information from the existing landing plan
> into new bugs here.
>
> So from now on, the workflow should look like this:
>
> When you want to request a new release of your project, you file a
> bug[0] against landing-plan. Please include the name of the launchpad
> project you want released, and a short blurb about why (what bug it
> fixes, or what feature it implements).
>
> Then, the landing team will review your request and then assign
> somebody to build, test, and publish your release.
>
> You can use launchpad advanced searches to approximate the old
> "Landing Asks"[1] and "Landing Plan"[2] spreadsheets.
>
> The landing team can then report our progress on the bugs, in a way
> that creates a much more readable history, eg, no more random
> spreadsheet cells that say "I am working on this" with no indication
> of who "I" refers to.
>
> I was careful not to delete any information from the spreadsheet in
> case I made a mistake when I created so many new bugs, but from now on
> please use landing-plan bugs instead of that awful spreadsheet.
>
> Thanks!

I have a small question, when working with the spreadsheet only managers
and team leaders could edit it. Are we planning to keep doing the same or
am I allowed to file a bug to land a new version of an specific project in
which I'm the leading developer?? Should I add them to the bug???

Regards,

Manuel