porting ubuntu-touch on evk reg.

Hi,

                 i am trying to port ubuntu-touch on a Evaluation Board. I
went through  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Porting guide. I had completed
upto "Set up your development environment ". And the next step mentioned in
the document is "Enabling a new Device". As my device is Evaluation board,
my device is not existed in the  http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Devices. And
as mentioned in Porting Guide if i want to do it  manually i need to
include Kernel and device specific things in
.repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml
But in the guide it is mentioned like cyanogenmod should run on the device.
I had ported android already on the evaluation board. And i had android
kernel related things for my board. please guide me how to move further.

Thanks in advance
sasidhar.