Re: New Landing Plan format!

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 17.12.2013, 19:03 -0500 schrieb Chris Wayne:
> Not to be 'that guy', but wouldn't this work better as a Kanban board?

the idea was that the landing process kind of replicates a combination
of two existing processes we already have and which developers (no
matter if canonical or not btw. !) are already familiar with in the
distro:

SRU -> stuff gets blocked in -proposed until testing passes and
       needs a bug to track the status

FFe -> stuff gets blocked until approved by a release team member (or a
       script for blanket exceptions), also needs a bug to track the
       status, reasons and assessment of impact of the change

while having a project on LP is already a good first step, we also need
to define the combined process and should write it down on a wiki page
somewhere. just blindly jumping in doesn't really feel right though,
lets build on what rob created after the holidays.

(and on a sidenote, only the landing team (which rob is a member of) and
project leads were able to edit the spreadsheet)

ciao
	oli