Re: New Landing Plan format!

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Martin Pitt <martin.pitt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak [2013-12-18  9:56 +0100]:
>> Generally, access rights to submit bugs in this project should be
>> restricted only to team managers and the landing team
>
> No, pretty please not. The major reason why this landing sheet is
> annoying because right now e. g. I as core-dev (but not manager)
> always have to track down someone in IRC to do this busywork for me.

+100

Let's try not to force the developers to go to their manager just to
have a landing ask in place. Now that we have a better tool, let's try
to use it better as well :-)

Would also be nice to have some sort of launchpad report with the list
of bugs and such, kind of what Ursula did for avengers:
http://people.canonical.com/~ursula/seeded-touch-packages-bugs.html

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo