Re: Cross-compile with CMake from SDK Apps to Unity8/Mir

Hey,

On 17.12.2013 20:04, Zoltán Balogh wrote:
> The cmake support with crossbuild feature is on its way. Most likely it
> will be a two staged delivery. As a first step I will make the cmake
> template of the QML plugins and add a hot-key (similar to the Ctrl-F12
> deployment) to build the project.

thanks a lot for your work on this!

Can you elaborate what you mean by "make the cmake template of the QML
plugins"? Does this mean that the default template will use cmake?

Do we have an example project which uses the paths described in [1] already?

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-appstore-developers/msg00703.html

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--