Landing team 18.12.13

Hello everyone,

We're getting really close to everything green! Since a few images we
are frequently getting a 100% pass rate on mako. The maguro still needs
some love, but we're working with upstreams to get all the required
flaky bits resolved.

Today we promoted yet another image: #73! Let's keep up the good work
everyone and continue promoting!
This image includes all the yesterdays fixes, such as the 12h/24h fix,
new gallery-app, system settings and much more. Hope you will enjoy it
as much as we do.

In the meantime we built image #74 and will kick another build in the
nearest hour.

Yesterday we also released a new Ubuntu UI Toolkit, but since there is
an Alpha freeze right now we'll have to wait for a while before it moves
out of -proposed. It seems we are slowly but surely converging touch
with desktop!

Just reminding all upstreams - please run autopilot tests on real
devices running trunks of your projects before requesting a landing!
Make sure everything passes, at least at your devices.

Anyway, some leftover issues to 'getting the image green':

* calendar-app (Nicholas):
Still no comment on those - is there any progress? I guess filling in a
bug is a good idea here. Last smoketesting reports 4 failures on maguro.
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/73:20131218:20131211.2/5531/calendar-app-autopilot/

* music-app (Nicholas):
We just noticed that there's a flaky test in music-app as well (most
probably). Is it fixed in trunk already?
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/73:20131218:20131211.2/5531/music-app-autopilot/

* Mir (Kevin):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1258655
I guess this is a bit more complicated than that, so it takes some time.
Do we have any update regarding this, and maybe some ETA for a fix? Thanks!

See you tomorrow!

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak