Re: Landing team 19.12.13

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Olivier Tilloy
<olivier.tilloy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:07 PM, Paul Larson <paul.larson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> image 77 initial results were:
>> Mako 99.0%
>> Maguro 98.7%
>>
>> Here were the things I reran:
>

> I thought we were not re-running anything, to focus on fixing flaky tests?
This was modified again recently.  If we see something that's known to
be flaky, we'll typically just leave it as-is.  For new failures
especially though, we need to rerun to see if it's consistently
failing or if it will sometimes pass.

>> Mako:
>> gallery-app (passed on rerun)
>>  *
>> gallery_app.tests.test_photo_viewer.TestPhotoViewer.test_photo_delete_works
>> webbrowser (got worse on try 2, passed on try 3
>>  *
>> webbrowser_app.tests.test_addressbar_states.TestAddressBarStates.test_cancel_state_loading
>>  *
>> webbrowser_app.tests.test_addressbar_states.TestAddressBarStates.test_state_editing
>>  *
>> webbrowser_app.tests.test_addressbar_states.TestAddressBarStates.test_state_loading_then_idle
>

> Can I access the artifacts of those failed tests?
Yes, you'll need to go to the jenkins page to do that though. You can
click on the job from the dashboard page, or find them on
jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com.  If you have trouble locating them, just let me
know and I'll be happy to help.