Re: dialer-app test crashes [was: Landing team 19.12.13]

Martin Pitt [2013-12-20  6:53 +0100]:
> The new stack trace in
> https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/job/trusty-touch-mako-smoke-dialer-app-autopilot/72/artifact/clientlogs/_usr_bin_dialer-app.32011.crash
> is still Qt/Mir related, but looks different, so I take it we'll need
> a new bug for that. While the test log showed that whoopsie uploaded
> it, it seems it never appeared on
> https://errors.ubuntu.com/?package=dialer-app&period=month . LP
> doesn't seem to have a bug for it, so I uploaded the .crash to
> https://launchpad.net/bugs/1262982. Let's see whether the LP retracers
> have more luck.

That bug retraced now, and I added some initial information. The gist
seems to be

    qFatal("QUbuntu: Could not create application instance");

I think that's a more common crash; I think Christian ran into this in
some of his tests, too. Does anyone have an idea when this can get
triggered?

Thanks,

Martin