Re: Landing team 19.12.13

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 5:17 AM, Paul Larson <paul.larson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Olivier Tilloy
> <olivier.tilloy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:07 PM, Paul Larson <paul.larson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> image 77 initial results were:
> >> Mako 99.0%
> >> Maguro 98.7%
> >>
> >> Here were the things I reran:
> >

> > I thought we were not re-running anything, to focus on fixing flaky
> tests?
> This was modified again recently.  If we see something that's known to
> be flaky, we'll typically just leave it as-is.  For new failures
> especially though, we need to rerun to see if it's consistently
> failing or if it will sometimes pass.
>

> >> Mako:
> >> gallery-app (passed on rerun)
> >>  *
> >>
> gallery_app.tests.test_photo_viewer.TestPhotoViewer.test_photo_delete_works
> >> webbrowser (got worse on try 2, passed on try 3
> >>  *
> >>
> webbrowser_app.tests.test_addressbar_states.TestAddressBarStates.test_cancel_state_loading
> >>  *
> >>
> webbrowser_app.tests.test_addressbar_states.TestAddressBarStates.test_state_editing
> >>  *
> >>
> webbrowser_app.tests.test_addressbar_states.TestAddressBarStates.test_state_loading_then_idle
> >

> > Can I access the artifacts of those failed tests?
> Yes, you'll need to go to the jenkins page to do that though. You can
> click on the job from the dashboard page, or find them on
> jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com.  If you have trouble locating them, just let me
> know and I'll be happy to help.

Right, I know how to access the artifacts of a failed run, but are they
still available even if the job has been re-run and passed?
For example, for webbrowser-app on image 77 on mako, the dashboard [1] is
all green, and so is the jenkins view [2].
Have the artifacts of the first two tries been kept somewhere?

[1]
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/77:20131219.1:20131218.2/5572/webbrowser-app-autopilot/
[2]
https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/view/All/job/trusty-touch-maguro-smoke-webbrowser-app-autopilot/