Re: URL Dispatcher progress?

On Mon, 2013-12-23 at 16:29 +0100, Michał Sawicz wrote:

> On 03.12.2013 10:52, Ted Gould wrote:
> > Thoughts?
>
> How about mimetype? The delivery protocol is one thing, but the actual
> content is another. I.e. how would you make *a video player* open a
> remote video delivered over http, without going through the browser?

Mime and content handling are more the domain of the content hub.  While
that could also work, for instance providing a directory and looking for
a handler of the directory mimetype, it seems in this use case he wants
to specifically open the terminal instead of a handler for the directory
mimetype.

Ted