Re: Access XML file in ~/

Hi,

I think you can read any XML with XMLListModel. I think the issue you
should be worrying about is the app permission. I am pretty sure that you
wouldn't be able to access files outside your app folder without additional
permissions. So whether you use C++ or QML XMLListModel, the issue would be
permissions. Unfortunately, I am not sure how to solve that issue.
Hopefully someone on this mailing list can provide that answer.

Cheers,
Nekhelesh