Re: location of screenshots from ubuntu sdk

Hi Sayantan,

When Ubuntu Touch used Surface Finger as the display driver, the screenshot
utility in Qtcreator used to work as expected. However ever since the
switch to MIR was made, I haven't been able to get it to work. I was
pointed to a script which you run on the desktop with the phone connected
via usb and it takes a screenshot of the phone.

1. You can find the script at
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jibel/+junk/phone-tools/view/head:/misc/mirfbdump.
The script was provided as a patch to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/phablet-tools/+bug/1238839.
2. Download the file and save it as .sh script file. Execute it on the
terminal as *./mirfbdump.sh filename.png*.

There is one caveat though. Reading the bug comments, I noticed users
reporting that it doesn't work on maguro (Nexus 7).

@others, The bug report is marked as fix released. However on trying the
screenshot utility in Qtcreator it still doesn't work. Does that mean the
bug is not fixed? Or is the user expected to use the script instead?

Cheers,
Nekhelesh