Re: Trying to install Ubuntu touch on "Nexus 7 3G (tilipia)"

Hi Darren,

I never said the build was stable :)
I said, the installation was successfully completed using Multiboot without
running any custom script. Mir still has issues with most displays. My
Nexus 7 3G (2012) display starts flickering the moment I open system
settings page. I am running trusty build no 79.

Regards,

*Sayantan Das*

Use Linux. Be free !
http://www.tuxtrix.com