Re: Icon QML Component

Hi,

this is because your system is not using the ubuntu-mobile icon theme. You can
work around that by setting the theme in your application:
QIcon::setThemeName("ubuntu-mobile")

or installing "systemsettings" (warning, might pull in loots of KDE
dependencies) and setting all your Qt application's icons to "ubuntu-mobile"
in "Application Appearance" -> "Icons".

You can see all ubuntu-mobile icons in

/usr/share/icons/ubuntu-mobile/

Hope this helps,