Re: unable to install ubuntu-sdk

Le 07/01/2014 11:21, Yogesh Pathade a écrit :
Hi,

I am trying to install ubuntu-sdk on Ubuntu 13.04. However I am getting
unmet dependencies error

  ubuntu-sdk : Depends: qtcreator-plugin-ubuntu-cordova but it is not going
to be installed
Hi,

It seems that the sdk package has not ben updated to raring. In saucy and trusty the install works fine. In particular, we've moved to a single HTML5 project template, so this dependency shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Raring is soon going to reach its end-of-support time, so I would advise switching to one of the recommended releases for the SDK.

David