Example apps

Dear Developers,

This is Viswaprasath from India doing my final year at VEC,Chennai . I
recently came to know about Native development for Ubuntu touch apps.
Previously I have developed apps using HTML5 technologies. But I prefer to
develop with QML.

I feel we need to develop some examples applications which will be using
API's available so it will be easy for beginners to learn about Ubuntu
touch application.

If you share your thoughts it will great to do this project. If possible we
can make plan to do some application before the end of each month. Atleast
4-6 apps per month may be help to some one at any corner of this world.

If previously applications for Ubuntu touch are available. Please share it.
And yoru throughts

Thank you.

--

For more information feel free to contact:

*Viswaprasath*

*Contributor to Mozilla*

*Email: shihan.viswa@xxxxxxxxx <shihan.viswa@xxxxxxxxx>Ph: 9443942201*

*Technoruler <http://technoruler.blogspot.in/>*