Re: Touch image 120 results

We do clean out /var/log/crashes both at the beginning before a test
as run, as well as after uploading crashes. I agree, it's very
unlikely that the crash itself has anything to do with running click
list --manifest, but it's not unheard of to see crashes that happen
not because of the test running, but just by virtue of booting and
running the device. This is more likely one of those cases.