Re: Example apps

Hi Viswaprasath

I'd suggest to look at already made apps. The default ones for Ubuntu for
examples.
All Ubuntu code is hosted on launchpad.net. The core apps (the ones
installed as default on the phone) can be found here:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone-coreapps

There are also a lot of developers that open source there apps, but Ubuntu
doesn't yet have a solution for where to put the links to the source in the
click store, and you can't browse the click store yet on the browser (I'm
not sure of this)

Regards
Sam Segers